What to Expect When You Face a Flint Bankruptcy With Us
When you need help with legal or financial difficulties related to bankruptcy, the Flint Bankruptcy lawyers at the Law Office of George E. Jacobs & Associates makes it as easy as possible because:
- We listen to your story. Every client brings a unique situation. We know this is not easy for you. Even if you are still wondering how this all started or have already given up, we can help.
- Every one of our clients is treated with dignity and respect.
- Your problems are not going to go away by themselves. We can advise and help you work your way out of the situation. Regardless of whether your problems started because of a job loss, a divorce, the illness of a loved one or some other reason, you have come to the right firm. We have successfully filed over 15,000 bankruptcy cases.
- We offer a free consultation. So there is no reason not to visit us to discuss your options, come up with a plan of action and restore some peace of mind.
- We provide meticulous filing with the bankruptcy court of all documents including petitions, schedules, statement of financial affairs, statement of intentions, Social Security declaration, reorganization papers and other forms, depending on your circumstances. We strictly adhere to all deadlines.
- We can help get creditors to stop harassing you once you file for bankruptcy.
- We can arrange fee payment plans that make the costs of enlisting our services manageable for you.
- We keep you posted on all developments with your case, and advise and guide you throughout the process.
- We have flexible business hours and you can always reach us by phone. Our Flint bankruptcy attorneys always return your phone calls and answer your questions. The earlier you get help, the better.
When you need an experienced and compassionate flint bankruptcy attorney, contact the Flint Bankruptcy Law Office of George E. Jacobs & Associates to set up a free initial consultation.